Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Post #1 Profile and Picture



Hi, I'm Maria 
I would like to describe myself as creative, I try to see the beauty in things, and when I look at something I really want to take it in and truly look at it. I'm kind and understanding. I was in JROTC for four years and was the Leader of the Year my senior year, along with being the Co-Captain of the Marksmanship team. I love playing soccer, and I hope to make the soccer tea for the school. I also play the guitar and piano. It is my dream to work for Pixar. I hope to learn a lot of new things that I didn't know about and seeing things from different perspectives. And improving my knowledge in Art and Media. My goals are to learn as much as I can and get an A at the end of the semester.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post #23 - Panel Discussion

-PAINTED IN 1889 BY VINCENT VAN GOGH -THE STARRY NIGHT IS AN OIL-ON-CANVAS PAINTING  -IT IS CURRENTLY LOCATED AT THE MUSEUM OF MODERN ART IN...